If you are having trouble finding the information you need you will find links here below to all of our website content.
IPOP Home Page.
- News - All the latest news from IPOP.
- Events - Events coming up soon.
- Newsletters - Get the latest news on what's happening with Fair Play Barnet through our quarterly newsletters
- Sitemap - An overview and links to all of the information on our website.
- Information Sheets - PDF versions of all of IPOP's latest information documents
- Policies - On this page you will be able to access all of Fair Play Barnet's policies and procedures. All of our policies are held in either the Human Resources (HR) or Operational sections of the page.
Information about our organisation.
- Mission - Our statement of intention - what we hope to achieve.
- History - How we were set up and how we have evolved.
- Inclusion - Achieving best methods of learning through play
- Who's Who - Find out more about those who work with us.
- Membership - Download our application form below to apply for membership.
- Annual Report and Accounts - Read our annual report and accounts here.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Find the answer to your question here before contacting us.
- Company Information - Charity status and other company information.
- Our Policies, Terms and Conditions - Our Policies, Terms and Conditions.
- Our Services
Full list of Activities and Services
- Sensory Equipment Library - Sensory Equipment Loan service available in the London Borough of Barnet and beyond...
- Parent Support -
Calling all parents, this session is for you! Tuesday mornings during term time we hold an open drop in session to give you the opportunity to come along and meet other parents, talk to the Fair Play Barnet staff, and have a little bit of time to yourselves! The FPB team are here to welcome you with tea, biscuits and cake!
So come on down!
- Music School - The Music School provides opportunities for disabled children to enjoy learning music in a supportive and creative atmosphere in small classes of 2-4 children or larger singing and mixed instrumental classes. Are you a budding musician or fancy a musical morning playing and experiencing different instruments? 40 minute session - £45/term
- Football School - The Football School enables disabled children and young people to work to a set routine of warm-ups, passing, dribbling and friendly matches and develops confidence and skills. Fair Play Barnet has an FA qualified football coach leading the sessions assisted by trained support play workers.
- Greentop Saturdays - Greentop Saturdays is a Fair Play Barnet run inclusive drop in session running on Saturday's during term time. Check our Facebook or Twitter for more information on the dates we are there
- Day Trips to Theme Parks - Fair Play Barnet are providing day trips to theme parks led by a team of play workers to have a supported, fun day out.
- Day Trips to Theme Parks - Fair Play Barnet provides day trips to theme parks led by a team of play workers for children to have a safe, fun day out.
- Archery Taster Sessions - Taster sessions for young people teaching archery skills that allow progression into a mainstream archery club.
- 2-Night Sleepovers - Two nights break for children who would benefit from the experience of staying away from home in preparation for school residential holidays.
- Supported Swimming Sessions - Fair Play Barnet provides a two hour session of one-to-one supported swimming
- 1-Night Taster Break - Fair Play Barnet provides one-night breaks for young people who have not stayed away from home before and need a short break to gain confidence.
- Adventure Days - Fair Play Barnet provides adventure days during the school holidays. Young people will be supported to take part in canoeing, kayaking, climbing, caving and bush craft.
- One-to-One and Group Support - The aim of this service is to support children and young people to take part in community activities to promote their independence and undertake activities in the home.
If you are under 11 years old then this is the page for you!
- Where to Play - Where to Play - Services for Children.
- Young People
If you are between 11 and 18 years old then this page is for you!
If you are a parent of a disabled child or young person and live in the London Borough of Barnet, then this page is for you.
As a professional in the area of disability and/or play, you may be interested in our training services.
Our training programme offers a range of courses to develop your skills in working with disabled children.
Learn about the many ways you can become involved in our organisation.
Find out how you can support our endeavours.